When it comes to Filipino favourite food, one thing that is always near the top of the list –PORK! Irrespective of the pork meals you deem as your favourite, it is always good to know roast pork recipe. Today, I am sharing my recipe of roasted pork belly that was featured in a local culinary magazine. It is simple to prepare with full and rich aromatic flavours and of course–completely satisfying!
|ROASTED SPICED PORK BELLY
3 tblspn rock salt
Crush Salt, coriander, peppercorn, star anise, lime leaves.
Food Notes :
- The spices in the recipe are aromatics. They help balance the gaminess of porkbelly.
- Try toasting the spices first in a little oil before crushing or grinding them.
- To grind use a small coffee grinder or a small food processor.
- OR. you can also crush these in a mortar and pestle.
- Don’t you worry about the cholesterol or fats..they’re there to make you happy !!
— Cook Magazine